Commission Reconsideration
And Appeal

  • A Person may request a hearing before the Commission if:
    • a penalty has been levied upon them;
    • the Commission denied a Permit, Variance, or a Certificate of Completion; or,
    • they are seeking relief from a specific Permit condition.
  • A request for a hearing must be filed with the Administrator within thirty (30) calendar days of the issuance of an Enforcement Order or penalty; denial of a Permit, Variance, or Certificate of Completion; or imposition of a Permit condition.
  • A Person dissatisfied with a final decision of the Commission is entitled to Tribal Court review provided that a complaint is filed pursuant to the procedures set forth in the Tribal Administrative Procedures Act.