MPTN Fire & Emergency Services,
- Floyd Chaney, Fire Chief, (860) 396-6658, FChaney@mptn-nsn.gov
- Anthony "Tony" Saccone, Deputy Fire Chief, (860) 396-6635, ASaccone@mptn-nsn.gov
- Fire Inspectors
- Gary Bond, Fire Inspector, (860) 396-6674, GBond@mptn-nsn.gov
- Kevin Fry, Fire Inspector, (860) 396-6680, KFry@mptn-nsn.gov
- Fire Prevention Code, Title 3, L.U.R. (Quick Link to List of Codes Adopted by Reference)
Fire Control and Fire Alarm Systems
- Before commencing any and all work on Fire Alarm or Sprinkler Systems the contractor shall contact the Fire Marshal to schedule a meeting to discuss requirements, approved plans, and related matters.
- Electrical contractors for fire alarm systems shall request a site walk down from the Fire Department prior to the start of work on any system. This is to allow for the review of device compatibility, programming, modification to existing wiring, and other related issues.
- Any and all questions or issues relative to Fire Code compliance, including sprinkler and fire alarm systems, shall be forwarded to the Fire Marshal.
- Contractors performing any work shall adhere to the project specification documentation supplied with plans or drawings approved by the Fire Marshal.
- Failure to schedule a pre-construction meeting before commencing construction may result in the issuance of a citation.